If you are a tech-savvy, you should already know about Anker. They are the leading phone accessories brand and are best sellers in many countries including the US. The company has officially made its way into Nepal and they have priced their products aggressively. Pashupati Trade Link Pvt Ltd, the official distributor of Anker products in Nepal has priced all the products really well. The pricing of the products in Nepal is on-par with the pricing of products in the US and that is really appealing. And the pricing is much better than that of India.
What Anker products available in Nepal?
- Anker Micro-USB Cable (of varying lengths)
- Anker USB-C Cable (of varying lengths)
- Anker MFi Certified Lightning cables (of varying lengths)
- Anker Wireless Charger (10W, capable of fast charging)
- Anker SoundCore Nano Bluetooth Speaker
- Anker SoundCore Pro Bluetooth Speaker
- Anker PowerCore+ Portable Charger
- Anker Power Port 2 Wall Charger
- Anker Power Port 4 Wall Charger
- Anker Nebula Mars II Portable Charger
Why buy Anker products in Nepal?
Here are some of the reasons why you should buy Anker products in Nepal:
- All the Anker Products including Portable Chargers, Wireless Chargers, Cables, Bluetooth Speakers and more come with an 18-months warranty.
- All the products are priced extremely well- a lot cheaper than that of India.
- Products are readily available in the market
- You get peace of mind when you buy from Anker because you know you are getting a genuine product.
- You can buy all kinds of accessories needed for smartphones, tablets, and laptops.
If you happen to buy a phone accessory, be it a wireless charger or a simple cable, make sure to buy a product that is genuine and one that comes with a warranty. If you buy a counterfeit product, you will not only have a low-quality product, there are also chances you will damage your phone or your tablet.
The question that you should ask yourself is if you are buying a phone that is worth Rs. 30,000 or more, why cheap out on a cable that costs a fraction of the price of the phone. You will find that Anker cables cost under Rs. 1,000 and last well over 2 years with ease. So, I personally think it’s a better idea to buy a branded cable such as the one from Anker.
And truth be told, many a time, you will find that counterfeit products cost just as much as genuine products. So, buying yourself Anker products is the way to go if you are looking to protect your electronics from any kinds of mishaps.
What’s your opinion regarding branded smartphone accessories? Let us know in the comments section down below.