One of the most awaited smartphone of 2k16 the OnePlus 3 is finally here in Nepal. The phone which was globally launched on June 14 is now officially made available by iHub Private Limited here in Nepal. The phone is priced at Rs 49,900 here for the 6 GB RAM/ 64 Internal storage variant.
The OnePlus 3 is exclusive to Kaymu till the 24th July and is now available for you to Pre-book. From the 25th of July you can purchase the smartphone from Oliz store or any other reputable retail store. The first 100 people who Pre-book the smartphone will also get OnePlus Silver Bullet earphones for free.
Watch: Obi SJ 1.5 Review here
The OnePlus 3 is definitely a superb smartphone which provides flagship specs and build for a fraction of a price. This phone will definitely be appealing to many Nepalese consumers who want flagship grade phone without having drop 80thousand or so.
To pre-book the OnePlus 3, do click here. Do remember that only first 100 buyers will get the free bullet earphones. We had an opportunity to use this phone for a short period of time and this is what we liked about the phone:
- Sleek looking & Premium design
- Best in any smartphone performance with Snapdragon 820 and 6GB of RAM
- Better performance and fluidity when compared to the Note 5 and Galaxy S7
- Vast improvement in performance after RAM management OTA update
- Excellent 16MP Rear and 8MP Front Shooter
- Blazing fast charging times using the supplied Dash Charger
We did love the OnePlus 3 but it sure wasn’t perfect. Here are the things we somewhat feel that competitors do it better:
- The 1080p Amoled panel isn’t as good as that from Samsung stable
- The Dash Charging is a proprietary solution which isn’t compatible with Qualcomm Quick Charge technology
- The battery life is good but no staller
- The video camera performance isn’t very impressive
- The bottom mounted single speaker is average at best
What do you think about the OnePlus 3? Do comment down below. As always, thank you for reading this post. Stay tuned with our for more tech coverage and updates. We are also at Facebook.