Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 2 has officially launched in Nepal and it is now the most expensive phone money can buy. Interestingly enough, it is also the only flagship Samsung phone you can buy with a Qualcomm Snapdragon chip inside.
If you are asking yourself whether the Galaxy Fold 2 is worth the money, it’s clearly not the phone for you. It’s definitely not a phone for me and it’s going to be a similar case for most of the Nepalese population.
The Galaxy Z Fold 2 has a design that you have probably never seen in person before. Not only does it feature cutting-edge hardware, but it also has just as good software. In fact, when it comes to foldable phones, there’s no brand that does it better than Samsung.
Here is a quick run-down of specs of the Galaxy Fold 2.
Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 2 Specification
- 7.6-inches Foldable Dynamic AMOLED 2X screen
- 120Hz refresh rate HDR+ display
- 6.23-inches Super AMOLED screen outer display @ 60Hz
- Snapdragon 865 Plus (7nm+) SoC
- 12GB LPDDR5 RAM
- 256GB Internal Storage (expandable up to 1TB via a microSD card)
- Triple rear camera; 12MP, f/1.8, 1/1.76″, 1.8µm, PDAF, OIS Primary Camera + 12MP, f/2.4, 120mm periscope telephoto 2x optical zoom + 12MP, f/2.2, 12mm ultra-wide
- 10MP, f/2.2 aperture selfie-camera
- 4,500mAh battery
- 25W Fast Charging with support for wireless charging
- Android 10 with One UI 2.5 on top
- Galaxy Fold 2 Price in Nepal: NPR 249,999
With Samsung Galaxy Fold 2, you get the best hardware there is. Expect from the stripped-down rear camera setup, you don’t miss out on any features. In fact, you will be hard-pressed to find a better-spec’ed phone right now.
When you buy the Galaxy Fold 2 during the pre-booking period, you also get the Galaxy Buds Live for free. Not only that, you can breakage insurance valid for one year through Shikhar Insurance completely free.
Are you planning to get the Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 2 in Nepal? Let us know in the comments section down below.