Samsung Nepal has just revealed the pricing of Galaxy Note 10 in Nepal. The price of Galaxy Note 10 in Nepal is Rs. 116,000 while the Galaxy Note 10+ is priced at Rs. 135,000. Both the phones are available for prebooking. Pre-bookers get Galaxy Buds for free. Those who aren’t interested in the Buds can choose between the Galaxy Watch Active and the Samsung’s Full HD curved monitor( buyers will need to add Rs. 12,000 for the watch or the monitor).
Samsung Nepal has priced the Galaxy Note 10 slightly on the higher side. However, if you pre-book, the freebie and the discounts make the Note 10 quite a deal.
If you didn’t know already, here is what the Galaxy Note 10 has to offer.
Samsung Galaxy Note 10 specs
- 6.3″ Dynamic OLED screen with 1080×2280 resolution
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 SoC / Exynos 9825 Octa-core SoC
- 8 GB of RAM
- 256 GB Internal Storage
- 3500mAh battery
- 25W fast charging with reverse wireless charging
- 10MP f/2.2 selfie camera
- 12 MP f/1.5-2.4 (wide), 12 MP f/2.1 (telephoto) and 16 MP f/2.2 (ultrawide) at the rear
- Price of Galaxy Note 10 in Nepal: Rs. 116,000
The Note 10+, which I believe to be the true successor to the Galaxy Note 9 comes with even more features. It’s got a larger display with better screen resolution, comes with a larger battery and can be equipped with up to 12GB of RAM. Here is a spec sheet of the Galaxy Note 10+ that differs from the one found on the Galaxy Note 10.
- 6.8″ Dynamic OLED screen with 1440×3040 resolution
- 4300 mAh battery
- 45W fast charging using Samsung’s new Fast Charging brick (sold separately)
- 8/12 GB RAM (only the 8GB variant coming to Nepal)
- Storage: 256 GB or 512 GB
- 12 MP f/1.5-2.4 (wide), 12 MP f/2.1 (telephoto), 16 MP f/2.2 (ultrawide) camera and ToF sensor at the back
When you buy the Galaxy Note 10 or the Note 10+ in Nepal, you also get additional Galaxy gifts which include:
- up to 15% discount on Turkish Airlines flights
- Up to 20% discount in Let Me In
- KGH Rooms at Rs. 5,000
- Up to 15% discount in Vayodha hospitals
- Up to 10% discount in AceTravels
There’s no doubt the Galaxy Note 10 is one of the best smartphones in 2019. But do you think the phone is worth the money? And which one would you choose if you have to buy a phone for yourself? The Galaxy Note 10 or the Galaxy S10? Let us know in the comments section down below.