Samsung has just made the Galaxy Note 20 and the Galaxy Note 20 Ultra available for pre-order in Nepal. And interestingly enough, the phones cost a lot less than what they cost in the international market (including the US and India). The price of vanilla Galaxy Note 20 in Nepal is Rs.1,09,999 while the more expensive Galaxy Note 20 Ultra is priced at Rs. 1,39,999. Sure, it’s a lot of money still. But compared to what it’s priced at in the international market, it’s reasonably cheaper!
Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Pre-Order in Nepal
Samsung has started taking pre-orders for the Galaxy Note 20 and the Galaxy Note 20 Ultra starting today (12th Aug 2020) all the way to 28th Aug 2020.
If you decide to buy the Galaxy Note 20 Ultra, these are the offers you get to choose from:
- Free Galaxy Buds+
- Galaxy Watch 3(45mm) by adding Rs. 29,999
- Galaxy Watch 3(41mm) by adding Rs. 27,999
- Samsung 32-inch LED TV by adding Rs. 8,999
If you, on the other hand, decide to buy the Galaxy Note 20, these are the offers you get to choose from:
- Free Galaxy Buds+
- Galaxy Watch 3(45mm) by adding Rs. 31,999
- Galaxy Watch 3(41mm) by adding Rs. 29,999
- Samsung 32-inch LED TV by adding Rs. 9,999
In addition to this, both the Note 20 and the Note 20 Ultra come with 1-year Breakage Insurance. There’s also EMI available (which I personally don’t recommend- for I believe you shouldn’t be buying anything that you can’t afford).
In addition to that, you also get the following benefits if you are to pre-order the Galaxy Note 20| Galaxy Note 20 Ultra:
- Turkish Airlines Discount on Airfare (not that you will be able to travel anytime soon)
- 20% Discount in Let Me In
- CellPay loyalty points for registered customers
- Waterfront Resort Rooms at just Rs. 3,000 (this is a darn good deal)
If you have to ask us, if you have the money, it’s best to buy the Galaxy Note 20 Ultra. If not, get the Galaxy S20+. We personally think that the Note 20 isn’t worth the asking price of Rs. 1,09,999 even though you are getting it for a price lower compared to pricing of the phone in India.
How to pre-order Galaxy Note 20 in Nepal?
If you have pre-ordered any flagship Samsung phone in the past, the procedure is the same. Follow the instructions down below and you are good to go:
- Select the location you reside in at the pre-order page
- Select the closest Samsung outlet near you
- Go to the selected official outlet.
- Give your personal details in the pre-order form and pay the Rs.5,000 deposit
After you complete all the aforementioned steps, you will get a confirmation email. And that’s it! You will get your freebie as well as the Note 20 once the pre-order period is over (or may be a little earlier).
Are you buying the Galaxy Note 20? Let us know in the comments section down below.