Samsung Galaxy Note 20 and the Galaxy Note 20 Ultra are now both available for pre-order in Nepal. And here’s the good news! Samsung Nepal has launched both the Galaxy Note 20 and the 20 Ultra at really good prices. The price of Galaxy Note 20 Ultra in Nepal is Rs.1,39,999 while the vanilla Galaxy Note 20 is priced at Rs. 1,09,999. Sure, it’s a lot of money still. But compared to what it’s priced at in the international market, it’s reasonably cheaper!
Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra Pre-Order in Nepal
Samsung has started taking pre-orders for the Galaxy Note 20 and the Galaxy Note 20 Ultra starting today (12th Aug 2020) all the way to 28th Aug 2020.
If you decide to buy the Galaxy Note 20 Ultra, these are the offers you get to choose from:
- Free Galaxy Buds+
- Galaxy Watch 3(45mm) by adding Rs. 29,999
- Galaxy Watch 3(41mm) by adding Rs. 27,999
- Samsung 32-inch LED TV by adding Rs. 8,999
If you, on the other hand, decide to buy the Galaxy Note 20, these are the offers you get to choose from:
- Free Galaxy Buds+
- Galaxy Watch 3(45mm) by adding Rs. 31,999
- Galaxy Watch 3(41mm) by adding Rs. 29,999
- Samsung 32-inch LED TV by adding Rs. 9,999
In addition to this, both the Note 20 and the Note 20 Ultra come with 1-year Breakage Insurance. There’s also EMI available (which I personally don’t recommend- for I believe you shouldn’t be buying anything that you can’t afford).
In addition to that, you also get the following benefits if you are to pre-order the Galaxy Note 20| Galaxy Note 20 Ultra:
- Turkish Airlines Discount on Airfare (not that you will be able to travel anytime soon)
- 20% Discount in Let Me In
- Waterfront Resort Rooms at just Rs. 3,000 (this is a darn good deal)
- CellPay loyalty points for registered customers
If you have to ask us, if you have the money, it’s best to buy the Galaxy Note 20 Ultra. If not, get the Galaxy S20+. We personally think that the Note 20 isn’t worth the asking price of Rs. 1,09,999 even though you are getting it for a price lower compared to price of the Note 20 in India.
How to pre-order Galaxy Note 20|Note 20 Ultra in Nepal?
If you have pre-ordered any flagship Samsung phone in the past, the procedure is the same. Follow the instructions down below and you are good to go:
- Select the location you reside in at the pre-order page
- Select the closest Samsung outlet near you
- Go to the selected official outlet.
- Give your personal details in the pre-order form and pay the Rs.5,000 deposit
That’s all there is for you to do. After you follow the aforementioned steps, you will receive a confirmation email.