Samsung Mobile Nepal has officially launched the Samsung Galaxy Note 8. Having read all the reviews on the Internet and watching videos on YouTube certainly made me feel that the Note 8 is the best phone you can get. But having tried and tested the phone at the launch event of the Note 8 made me realize how much better the phone is in person. The price of Samsung Galaxy Note 8 in Nepal is Rs.1,02,000.
Samsung flagship phones usually have severe competition from LG flagship phone and the iPhone. In 2017, its main competitors are: LG G6, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone 10
And since LG G6 isn’t officially available in Nepal, it’s always between the iPhones vs the Note series. And if didn’t already know, you will have to pay a hefty premium to get the iPhones. With the Samsung Flagship, you can get the phone at the international price which is always a good thing.
During my time of testing, these are the things that stood out:
- The screen is large and it’s amazing. The 2K+ Super Amoled display is the best in business. Period.
- The dual-camera setup is neat. Even in low-lighting, the camera performed really well.
- The phone is more squarish unlike its siblings the Samsung Galaxy S8 and the Galaxy S8+
- S-Pen is the name of the game! The stylus is more responsive than ever. There’s very little lag while drawing/writing with the S-Pen.
- The curves on the sides are less prominent on the Samsung Galaxy Note 8.
- The fingerprint scanner is now right to the camera flash and not beside the camera lens. So, even if you miss the fingerprint scanner, it won’t be the camera lens but the flash this time around!
- The battery depleted quite fast and it sure was disappointing!
Samsung Galaxy Note 8 is the most expensive Samsung phone that has ever been introduced in Nepal. The price of Samsung Galaxy Note 8 in Nepal is Rs.1,02,000. That’s the MRP and you get it for less for sure through the offline stores across the country.
Also Read: GIONEE X1S: BEST CAMERA PHONE UNDER RS.20000
The phone is available for pre-order right now. All the pre-bookers will also be getting Samsung convertible wireless charger for free. You can pre-book the phone by clicking here.