Samsung Galaxy S 8.4, the most powerful 8″ tablet Samsung makes is now officially available in Nepal. International Marketing Services (IMS), the official distributor of Samsung phones and tablets in Nepal announced that they will be selling Samsung Galaxy S 8.4( SM-T705) for Rs.58,990. Sure the price is steep but this tablet is well worth the money. Tab S Series is miles ahead of Tab 4 series that Samsung makes.
Samsung Galaxy S 8.4 has the highest screen resolution we have ever seen. With the resolution of 2560*1600 resolution in a Amoled screen, the screen looks just gorgeous. It is not just the screen that makes Tab S 8.4 worth the money, the internals are just as good. The key features of Samsung Galaxy S 8.4 are as follows:
- 8.4″ Super AMOLED display with a resolution of 2560 x 1600 pixels (359ppi)
- Exynos Octa 5422 chipset; quad-core Cortex-A15 CPU @1.9GHz @ quad-core Cortex-A7 CPU@1.3GHz
- Mali-T628 GPU
- 3GB of RAM
- 16GB of built-in memory
- microSD card slot expandable upto 128GB
- 8MP camera with LED flash; Full HD video recording; 2.1MP front-facing camera
- Fingerprint sensor
- IR port with remote control functionality
- Stereo speakers
- 4,900mAh battery
- Incredibly light and slim
- Android 4.4 KitKat with TouchWiz UI
- No NFC chip
- Color scheme limited; Plain color not available
- Android lacks tablet optimized apps
If you are looking for a premium tablet other than the iPad Mini with Retina Display, this is the tablet for you. It is just as good as iPad Mini and maybe a little better with all its high tech features. You can buy one from IMS with 1 year warranty. What makes S 8.4 stand out of the crowd has to be its super high hes Amoled display and the features Samsung provides in TouchWiz which makes use of big screen size.
Thanks for reading this post. Do like our Facebook page for news and reviews.